LOG IN   |   Not a member?   BECOME A VIP
Home > Blogs
Man Inadvertently Blows Himself Up While Trying To Eradicate His Home Of Bugs (Video)
Posted by Steve on October 11 2018
A man in Texas, in an attempt to get rid his home of a bug infestation, doused himself himself with automotive brake cleaning fluid on Tuesday. The man then vacuumed himself off, which ignited the brake cleaner fumes, causing a pretty big explosion. The amateur exterminator was taken to the hospital in critical condition with second and third degree burns and the explosion was so big that it actually took out a wall of his mobile home!

Seriously, folks. If you have a bug problem, call a freakin' exterminator. They're not that expensive and chances are you won't explode as a result of their bug-ridding practices.

Source: KHOU 11
Tags:  bugsexplosionfireidiotinjuryinsectswtf
Become a VIP!
More Blogs
Add a Comment
Stamps
Audio
Great Clips
Dumber Than The Show Trivia, 8/23
Dumber Than The Show Trivia, 8/16
Dumber Than The Show Trivia, 8/8
Dumber Than The Show Trivia, 8/2
Dumber Than The Show Trivia, 7/26
What Hot Wings Thinks
WHWT - Animal Crackers
WJT - Sgt. John Chapman
Full Show Podcasts
December 13, 2018
December 12, 2018
December 11, 2018
December 10, 2018
December 7, 2018
Archives
Acquisition
Blue Apron
Dumber Than The Show Trivia
animals athletes awesome awful cars celebrities crazy crime fail fight food funny gross injury kids money music news police Segment 17 sports tech television VIP wtf
Radio Show