It's official. No living human OR animal can resist the allure of a handful of delicious cheeseballs!
Recently, a bear in a Denver suburb was spotted strolling through the neighborhood with a bit of an obstruction on his face. He had somehow managed to cram his entire head inside an empty jug of cheeseballs. Luckily, there was still enough space around his neck for the furry guy to breathe, but just barely! After about a week, the bear was finally caught after being lassoed and tranquilized. The jug was removed and he was set free after awaking from his slumber.
So let this serve as a warning for everyone. Eat your cheeseballs in moderation. Ah, screw it! Pound those things as fast as possible! Someone will rescue you eventually!