Some news headlines are self explanatory, while others leave you scratching your head. "Overly Obese body starts funeral home fire
" is one of those headlines that make you wonder, what the hell?!
On Tuesday at a funeral home in Cincinnati, while cremating a body, the furnace got a bit too hot and managed to set some boxes on fire. Luckily, no significant damage was done.
The fire started because the body being cremated was that of an “overly obese” individual, which causes the furnace to get hotter because of the excessive burning fat. Essentially, it’s a grease fire.
You really have to feel bad for the family in this instance. As if it’s not bad enough that they lost their loved one, they also have to hear about how they were “overly obese” on the news.